Cuckoo Clock: DIY Jewelry
You will need:
- a small sheet of plywood in the shape of a birdhouse (you can cut it with a jigsaw or buy a blank in a needlework store)
- clockwork with eyelet for hanging
- wooden beads (2 large and 1 small)
- metal chain
- simple pencil
- black and white markers
- acrylic lacquer
- Put the image of the door with a sign on the wooden base of the watch, first with a simple pencil, and then with markers. After that, it will not be superfluous to cover the drawing with acrylic varnish for better durability.
- When the varnish dries, connect the base to the clockwork.
- A small bead (the handle of the painted door) is attached with a glue gun or universal superglue. For reliability, it is advisable to first fix it on a piece of a match, and then install the match in a hole drilled on plywood.
- Hang large wooden beads with wire at the ends of the chain, and secure the chain to the back of the watch.
I liked the article.
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.