Love of jeans
A guide to fashionable jeans for any figure.
How to choose the right jeans? First of all, keep in mind that for each type of figure you can choose your own beautiful jeans. Jeans should emphasize the dignity of your figure, which means that you should not be guided only by what jeans are now in fashion. Remember that jeans in a figure, even if not fashionable, must be present in your wardrobe. We suggest you to choose from several fashionable and elegant cuts. Surely one of them is yours!
NYDJ at John Lewis jeans, Milly jacket and top, Zara sandals, Stella & Dot necklace
Flared jeans bring us back to romantic hippie times, but remember that you need to wear them with shoes on the platform or high heels, the length of the leg should reach from the middle of the heel.
What to wear: with shoes on the platform or high heels, the length of the trouser leg should extend from the middle of the heel.
TJ Collection Ankle Boots Pastel Jeans
Jeans, New Look jacket and vest, Bronx ankle boots, Phase Eight at John Lewis jumper If you are afraid of bright colors, then choose more pale ones, because pastel is at the peak of fashion this season.What to wear: With denim jackets and shirts in all shades of blue. Lewis Denim Jacket
Weekend MaxMara jumper, Matalan jeans, H&M sandals. Printed jeans create a cheerful mood, but can make your legs visually thicker, so choose vertical designs or a print that is close in tone to the main color of jeans. The top and shoes should be plain.What to wear: plain jackets and tops.
Jacket Marks & Spenser Straight Jeans
Marisota jeans, H&M coats, Hugo Boss top, Jones Bootmaker flats, Radley clutch, Freedom at Topshop necklace. Straight-cut jeans never go out of style, rely on a uniform dark color and a classic fit. Such jeans are appropriate even for the office or going to a restaurant. Just choose a beautiful blouse and an interesting jacket.What to wear: To go out, choose a beautiful blouse and an interesting jacket
Blazer Marks & Spencer
H&M jeans, George at Asda coats, TU at Sainsbury’s top, Simmi slippers, Dune clutch Jeans with a shiny coating are ideal when you need to quickly turn a casual outfit into an evening outfit.What to wear: Combine them with designer accessories. Marella Necklace
Marks & Spencer jeans, Zara jacket and shoes, Kzeniya at Selfridges clutch, Accessorize bracelets, River Island ring. Do you think that tight jeans are only for 20-year-olds? In vain. Even if you're a little older, skinny will suit you too!What to wear: Wear them with tunics, loose shirts, or with extra long jumpers and cardigans.
Jumper BaonHow to choose your jeans
Choose your jeans
Here is a short guide to the world of jeans, it will help you choose the very perfect pair. From now on, in the “again there is nothing to wear” situation, you can make a choice in favor of them - such comfortable and practical denim trousers.
Interesting jeans facts
- For the first time, jeans were made in 1873 by Levi Strauss and were working clothes for American farmers. Initially, jeans were sewn from hemp canvas. Later they began to use no less durable cotton.
- 62% of women use jeans to determine their own weight fluctuations!
- In the USSR, for the first time, they saw jeans at the International Festival of Youth and Students in 1958.
- The classic dye of denim is indigo, an extremely durable dye made from the powder of the leaves of indigo dye. But at present, it is not natural paint that is used, but artificially synthesized.
- The cult brand Wrangler has released a collection of spa jeans that will not only improve the shape of their owners (due to the extract of algae, vitamin A and caffeine), but also moisturize and soften the skin of the feet with aloe vera extract and olive oil.