Fold a piece of colored paper in half to create a semblance of binding. On the title page write the title: Birthday book (name of the girl). On the inside of the sheet write: “Once upon a time there was a girl, her name was (name). Once she decided to call her friends for a holiday (time and place). Be sure to come, it will be fun! "
When all the guests have gathered, read aloud to them some of the funniest passages from your favorite birthday girl’s book, and then go on to classes devoted to the chosen fairy tale.
- Fabulous cups. Buy plain cups without a picture and stickers that can decorate glass surfaces, or stained glass paints and stencils. Invite guests to decorate cups with images of book heroes.
- Photo frame. Buy sets for creating frames in the store for creativity and invite guests to decorate them with images of fairy tale heroes.
- Author's cards. You will need: colored paper, ribbons, cardboard, felt-tip pens, glue, hole punch. How to do:
- Cut a bookmark out of cardboard.
- Make a hole in one end.
- Invite guests to write their name in the center with felt-tip pens or fold it from sticker letters.
- Decorate the card with glitter glue and felt-tip pens.
- 5. Help the girls pass the tape through the hole and tie it.
Offer guests snacks related to the plot of the book.
Subscribe to the news and keep abreast of the most interesting and useful news.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.