5 ideas for complete order in the closet
- First of all, remove the food from the cabinet and lay it on the table. See if the expiration date has expired, and discard everything that seems moldy, dried out and inedible. Store cereals and canned food on the top shelf.
- A simple principle: the more often you use the product, the closer and more convenient it should be. The products you need every day are best placed at a height from the waist to eye level. Separately group the ingredients for baking, and separately - the side dishes.
- If the storage containers are made of transparent material, this will save you from a long search, unnecessary purchases and useless trips to the store. After all, you can immediately see how much product is left (IKEA containers).
- A plastic holder with many holes mounted on the inside wall of the kitchen cabinet is simply an indispensable item for storing bags from the supermarket (IKEA holder).
- In order not to sort out jars for a long time in search of the necessary seasoning, they can be arranged in a special multi-tier section. You will immediately see what is standing on a shelf in the back row (amazon.com).
I liked the article.
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.