A teenager at a concert: 5 safety rules that children and parents need to know about
In connection with the upcoming concerts of The Pretty Reckless in Moscow and St. Petersburg in June, we receive a lot of questions from parents concerned about the safety of their children at such events. Mostly fans of this American group are teenagers. I want to reassure my parents: concerts are, first of all, fun and a storm of positive emotions!
- Find out who is the organizer of the concert and what security measures are taken. Not a single professional organizer will allow the event to take place if all safety measures to the smallest detail have not been worked out at the concert venue. When conducting concerts, our agency is guided by international safety standards at public events - the so-called Crowd Safety Management. It means that Firstly, every person at the entrance is inspected and will not be able to bring prohibited objects into the hall, such as liquids, explosive, flammable, smelling strongly, pricking and cutting objects, bulky or heavy things.
Secondly, we specially organize human flows. Even at the entrance, our employees line up, launch the audience in small groups. Inside the site there are employees who immediately direct visitors to the desired area. When the concert ends, we also make sure that the audience leaves the venue calmly and without incident.
Thirdly, the entrance and foyer are controlled by CCTV cameras, and in the hall itself security is monitored by a security service. Moreover, our guards do not just watch that there are no quarrels or brawls, but also help those who feel bad or uncomfortable in front of the stage. For example, at a concert of the Korn group on May 15 in Moscow, guards handed out water when it became stuffy. Fans wrote about this enthusiastically after speaking on social networks - no one had ever seen anything like it before!
- Find out where the concert is. There are sites that are truly proven over the years. Among them are Olimpiysky Sports Complex, CROCUS CITY HALL, State Kremlin Palace, Luzhniki Palace of Arts, STADIUM Live. When new venues open, we carefully inspect a new place, evaluate the safety and comfort for the audience. For example, we draw attention to the warning system in case of fire, fire fighting and emergency exits. And only if the hall meets all the requirements, we hold events there.
- Read about a group your kids enjoy.. Visit the official website, on the pages of fans on social networks. We are constantly in touch with fans of the bands whose concerts we organize. According to personal observations, fans are a big family. For example, fans of The Pretty Reckless, whose concerts we organize on June 9 in St. Petersburg and the 10th in Moscow, agree in advance to get together in groups before the concert to go to the event together. After all, they are united by love for their idols. They travel together from other cities. The same applies to the behavior at concerts - the guys support each other. It is important to understand that people united by one musical addiction, a priori, cannot harm each other. They are initially set up absolutely positively towards each other. In our online communities, we help fans find answers to any questions. The topics are created where all the details and nuances of going to the long-awaited concert are discussed. They join in groups with older escorts to keep an eye on each other and help. If one of the guys lost something, then after the concerts even special topics are created where “losses” are sought and things are returned - bags, wallets, telephones. Boys often touchingly look after the girls - so that they can be seen and no one accidentally pushed.
- Afraid of letting the baby go alone? Go to the concert together! Remember how in your youth you rushed to live performances of your idols - such moments are remembered for a lifetime. And if at a concert you will be next to a teenager, you will become closer and perhaps learn to understand modern childhood addictions! Consider buying tickets to a VIP zone. They cost a little more than usual, but comfort is completely different. VIP guests pass through a separate entrance, in the lobby they are met by hostesses and escorted to the desired area. During the concert you can sit, and the child will go down to the dance zone if desired.
- Talk with the teenager about what rules to follow at the concert so that there are no problems.
- It’s worth coming to the concert venue an hour and a half before the start of the concert indicated on the ticket in order to calmly and timely pass the control.
- Do not push around at the entrance to the site before the ticket control.
- Understand the inspection procedure at metal detectors with understanding, if necessary, demonstrate the contents of pockets and bags to security personnel
- Do not bring prohibited items, as well as photo and video equipment, as well as tablets and bulky and heavy things. “Soap dishes” and phones can be taken with you.
- Move around the stage with a step, do not run
- While in the dance floor in front of the stage, do not push and push forward
- If the person in front or near fell - to help him get up.
- Do not try to buy alcohol if you are not 18 years old
- Follow the instructions of the organizers and security personnel
- You should not wear jewelry and paraphernalia, which can injure yourself and others, the most comfortable shoes - without a heel.
- No need to bring valuables, bags, bulk backpacks with you. It’s better to put keys, money and a phone in your pockets, and let your hands remain free.
Subscribe to the news and keep abreast of the most interesting and useful news.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.